Walmart Health Virtual Care
Illness or injury can strike suddenly. Walmart Health Virtual Care gives you and your family access to medical help via telephone or web, any time, day or night for $0 per visit. Using Walmart Health Virtual Care’s nationwide telehealth service and national network of US-licensed medical providers, you can connect with a board-certified provider from any location. You’ll receive a diagnosis and personalized treatment plan, including certain prescriptions for common medications when medically necessary. Walmart Health Virtual Care can help when your regular doctor is not available, when travel is difficult, or after-hours.
- Walmart Health Virtual Care can treat abrasions, bruises, colds, flu, fever, sore throat, cough, congestion, allergies, hives, skin infections, bites, stings, minor headaches, arthritic pain, diarrhea, vomiting, nausea, urinary tract infections, body aches, eye infections, conjunctivitis, medication refills (short term), and more
- Setup your account, complete your medical history and create a password using your email address as your username
- Prescriptions can be sent to your pharmacy when medically necessary
- You must complete your Medical History before requesting a visit
- Your medical record and care instructions will be available electronically