ID Theft Monitoring & Resolution
ID Theft Monitoring & Resolution is on hand to help protect the members’ good name. It provides thorough, personalized prevention and recovery services. Prevention services include a test to help gauge risk of identity theft and creation of a Personal Protection Plan. If the member does become a victim of identity theft, a recovery advocate can:
- Review credit reports.
- Help the members place fraud alerts.
- Advise member of victim rights.
- Walk through the steps the victim must take to resolve the incident.
- Online resources to help protect a member’s identity.
- Customer service available from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET, Monday through Friday to confirm an identity theft event.
- If a member thinks they are a victim of identity theft, he or she will be assigned a Recovery Advocate to help them place fraud alerts, assess the damage and make a recovery plan.
- Discounts on enhanced protection services such as credit monitoring.